This December the ROTARACT CLUB OF LIMURU is doing it Again…. A full week of COMUNITY SERVICE but this time to SPREAD THE CHRISTMAS SMILES to those that might have a Fading reason………
Activities lined up include….
Visit to ……
1. Patients at Tigoni District Hospital
2. Cheshire Home to the Elderly
3. A day out with the Street Kids in Limuru town..( I bet we have always never had time 4 them)
4. New hope Childrens Home in Uplands/ The Nest in Karanjee Limuru Consti
5. And Finally we go Political on Sat. 22nd Dec having the BIG POLITICAL Debate for Limuru by Limurians twined to a DANCING/KARAOKE/POETRY for Entertainment…..>>
MORE FUN AWAITS… Join us as we plan to make this a Big Success..
James Mwangi Ceo ..0729 995 910 or Patrick Wangari 0721 431 806